Saturday, September 8, 2012

Just a Quickie


We have been having issues with our internet provider. I wasn't able to update as I normally do. The service just started working again at noon today.

I'm still working on sail boat baby shower favors, plus I joined a swap. I need to make 12 cards. I joined this one as is allowed full size cards to be made with any SU retired stuff. I have tons of retired cardstock and embellishments that I need to use so I thought it would be a good swap to join.

Still having shoulder problems, but I think it is getting better. I'm able to at least get my hair put up in pony tail again. Poor Skip I've made him do that for me all week, and he is over careful as he thinks he'll pull my hair. What a guy.

Well Skip just said the internet went out again so I'm copying what I've wrote and will try to post it again later. What a week!!!!


I didn’t lose enough to move a pearl over this week, but I did lose ½ pound. So as long as I’m not gaining I’ll take it! My friend asked me how I was going to handle it if I lost less than a pound. The answer is to only move pearls as I lose full pounds. 

We just got back from the mall and grocery shopping. So I was able to get in some walking. Still going to hit the treadmill, and I want to make some more tomato soup. 

weigh in - .5 lost 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: