Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shake your Booty

Little bit of everything on the Shake your Booty card. Lets see....I started with natural cardstock for the base. Inside card was run though Big Shot with spider web embossing folder. If you look at the second pic you will see I didn't emboss the entire inside. I left a strip open so the card greeting could be written. The bottom front image is from an old SU set, called Elegant Embroidery. Pom Pom trim is Tangerine Tango. The broom was made in part because of the saying under the boot....Grab your broom, but it was also added because of a "Halo" at the end of the word Booty. I didn't check my stamp before I put it on the card to made sure I didn't have any stray ink around the rubber part. That is the only thing I don't like about these clear stamps....gotta be careful of the "Halo" effect. I made the broom with a strip of black cardstock. The broom part was made with a piece of lace that I sponged with Elegant Eggplant. I frayed the edges to make it look old and used....come on even a witch sweeps her floors so it had to look used. I added a black safety pin and used a white gel pin to add detail.
Inside view of the card. After it was finished I used the spritzer tool with a black marker to add some spots.

Knee was a bit better today. Hoping upon hope that it was the affect of all the rain we have been having and the temps being a bit cooler.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: