Friday, September 28, 2012

Stitched Cat


I had to share this cool cat card that my friend Marianne made me. Love the stitched cards! I think she used liquid pearls for the cat's eyes. Just too darn cute! Even hubby had to comment on it when he saw the card. He really liked it too.

Close up view of the fish in the fish bowl. Don't know how you do it Marianne. I don't think I would have the patience to make all those stitches. Big thanks for cheering up my day. Really help chase away the gloom as you guessed it.....still raining here!

Good news it the knee is feeling a bit better. I'm going to start taking the meds today. Wish me luck. I called my family doctor and discussed taking them. I'm feeling a bit better now about them. I'll keep you posted.

Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you find out where she got that pattern? I like stitching on cards and have never seen that one. You can email me at lnlwhitt@aol.com Thanks
Lisa