Saturday, October 27, 2012

Deer in the Woods


Just playing around with the Christmas Deer stamp set. I used scraps of cardstock that had already been embossed with embossing folders. Deer stamped on vanilla tag with Early Espresso ink. I used the word stamp and the smallest snowflake from Snowflake Soiree (another new stamp on my desk). Trees are from Christmas Lodge stamped with Garden Green. I think next time I'll forgo using frost white paint on them. I applied it with a sponge but I think I used a bit to much. 
Used pewter embossing powder along the side and bottom of the tag. 

Talk about 180 turn around. We went from 84 to 45. Going to be cold and rainy here for the next several days. Since I did my grocery shopping I only have to go out to the post office today. Rest of the day I plan to stay in and work on some projects. Maybe clean the house a bit. Maybe.....


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: