Thursday, October 11, 2012

Emboss Resist



I have a workshop coming up this Sunday. The group requested to do some cards with heat embossing. Also to make a Thanksgiving card. Of course Day of Gratitude sprang to mind. Love that set! Makes wonderful Thanksgiving cards, but can also be used in so many other ways. Plus it rocks when it comes to the emboss resist technique. 

 First I embossed the large medallion with clear ep and heat set. Then used sponges and More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Wild Wasabi ink to add the color. The medallion was cut out and added to a Chocolate Chip layer with pop dots. These colors all go so well together. Its a simple card but looks brilliant!

I spent yesterday working on the pumpkin outfit for my nieces 18 inch doll. Almost finished I'll be posting that soon. This morning I'll be making Rice Krispy treats as the girls requested them for a treat this week. Of course I must be careful because Skip also loves these and I don't make them often so I'll have to watch that he doesn't run off with the entire pan. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: