Sunday, October 14, 2012

Last of the Garden



The weather was beautiful yesterday. Perfect day to wrap up the garden. Harvested a basket of green peppers. Love the colors, and they smell so fresh!




Our carrots did really well this season. They didn't get very long, but as you can see from the basket they got pretty fat. I'll be able to use these in vegetable soup for the winter months.




Close up view of one of the carrots. I also started to clean out the front flower bed. Didn't get finished as it started to rain late in the afternoon. I'm hoping if the weather is nice again tomorrow I'll get it finished.

Speaking of finished, I got the pumpkin outfit completed for my nieces American Girl doll. I'm not giving it to her till Tuesday so look on Wednesday to see completed photos.

Later today I have a stamp camp at Pleasant Valley church. Looking forward to that. Great bunch of ladies!

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: