Monday, October 8, 2012

More 12 Days of Christmas



I wanted day 12 to be a little bit bigger so I made two projects for that day. First one is a double pocket tea bag holder. Made with a 6x6 square of designer paper. I used Morning Cup stamp set to decorate both sides of the holder. Word Merry is from Tiny Tags set. Colors used Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, and Wild Wasabi. The candy holder is made from the large Scallop Circle Sizzix die. I used the same designer paper so they would match. Used Got Treats stamp set for the little gingerbread man and saying.



Side view of the pocket tea holder.


Side view of candy holder. Now who ever gets my projects will be able to enjoy a cup of tea and Ghirardelli chocolate on a cold Winters day.

I'm still working on another project for the this swap. Then it will be finished and I can get it in the mail and out of the stamping studio. I didn't post all of the swaps made because some of them have already been posted here. I will post a picture to show you how I packaged them all before I seal up the box.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: