Saturday, October 13, 2012

Playing with New Stuff


I wanted to play with some of my newer things. Since I'm using Lovely as a Tree at the stamp camp I wanted to show the stampers that you could use the large tree in that set to create branches to hang ornaments on. I used the new Ornament Keepsakes stamp set with the matching framelits, and piercing mat. 

Colors used Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red, and Crumb Cake. I used the new Champagne glimmer paper for the ornament caps. The panel was layered on a white base card. 
 
Not sure how we will be spending the weekend. Suppose to be in the 60's but also suppose to rain. There is plenty of Fall yard work that needs to be done, and we have to clean up the garden for the season. Skip has been taking down the screens and battening down the hatches for Old Man Winter. JOY!!!!! NOT. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 




No comments: