Thursday, October 4, 2012

Quick.....



better get this posted before our internet goes out again! Been doing that more and more. I did call yesterday afternoon and we have a tech coming out Saturday morning. It may be in the line.

Here are some more pics of the bike ride we took on Saturday. The little snake let us pet him, but he was coiled for attack! Darn near stepped on him walking the bike over the grass though the parking lot.



Another one of the bridges. This one had a wedding party while we were crossing. They were taking some wedding photos.


I like this pic of Skip walking along the railroad tracks.

I joined a 12 day of Christmas swap. Sounded pretty fun. You make 12 handmade items put them in brown bags and label them 1 through 12. When you get the swap back you open one bag during the first 12 days of December. I decided to take two spots that way I'll have a bag to open all through December. What fun!

Stamping trails

Karen

No comments: