Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rainy Saturday



Sorry no real post today. Rained all day yesterday. It was cold and yuck. So what do you do on days like that? Well if you have a very good friend.....(which I do) you stay indoors and read the book she bought and mailed to you. Which is what I did most of the day. Skip did pry me away for a few hours to go to the mall. (Drat!)

Today I plan to finish up the book, then I'm off to visit with MIL Kate. We are getting lunch out. Later in the day we will be attending my nieces piano recital. Skip and John will be spending part of their afternoon at the Cleveland Brown's stadium watching the game. I know they will be cold. I only hope it doesn't rain on them too. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a project to share. 


Thanks again Kat.....I'll be going out this week to get the other two books :)

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: