Friday, October 12, 2012

Simple Embossed Christmas Card


I'm prepping my card projects for an upcoming stamp camp. They wanted to learn embossing so this one is just a very quick and simple embossed card. I love the red on white. Stamp set Lovely as a Tree (hope they never retire this one), trees embossed with white embossing powder. Word is from Christmas Lodge. I stamped it in Real Red on white then tore the edges before gluing it in place. Used bakers twine (can you believe I have barely put a dent in that jumbo cone of bakers twine I think I'll have it forever!) for a quick bow at the bottom.


We have had our first frost of the season. JOY! Not looking forward to winter as I know it will not be mild like it was last year. Skip turned the heat on in September which he never does. I thought it was to early and just put on sweater. But I have to admit to having some hot flashes so maybe that will help during the colder months. Hey something menopause might be good for. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: