Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Spiders! YACK!



Since the weather has turned cooler the spiders are coming to get me......not really just seems that way cause they really creep me out. This one was in the hallway heading towards my stamping studio. I snapped this picture with the telephoto view. Wasn't getting too close! Although I did take a fly swatter to him and buried him at sea via the toilet. I know I'm just cruel.




Now this is the only spider I want to see in my room. I found this on Pinterest and thought the nieces would like to make some this week. Super cute!

Have the day off from babysitting and since I got some new stamping toys I'll be working on some stuff with them. I'm also going to clean out the closet in the upstairs sewing room. It is so packed with stuff! I'd have more room if my daughter would come over and move out the rest of her things. I'm hoping by next summer she will get it all moved.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: