Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Windy



Windy pretty much sums up the past two days. We are getting part of Sandy as she makes her way through. Most of the schools are closed. Skip has the day off because Medina County schools are also closed. I won't be babysitting today as my nieces are both at home with their mom. Personally I don't think the wind is that bad at this point although we have been having some pretty large gusts of wind, and the rain is still pouring down. Thankfully we haven't lost power.

So I made this card last evening while listening to the wind outside. That is why all the pine trees are stamped leaning to the right. 


Burbank in the basket I gave him. I wanted him to have a warm place to curl up in while he is in the family room with us. I may make him a pillow for the bottom of the basket. I'm sure he would like that.

I think we will go out into the rain and wind and go to lunch. I'm in the mood not to cook. Other than that I think I'll be staying indoors and crafting.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: