Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bee Mine



So for a change of pace I thought I'd use some new stuff to make a Valentine card. This one uses the new Hexagon folder. The folder is in the new mini catalog which you will be able to purchase from soon. I used several punches to make the bee. The body is the ornament punch, head 3/4 circle punch, wings small oval punch, stripes on body large oval punch. For the wings I used brushed silver cardstock that I embossed with a new Sale a Bration folder. I thought the vines on the folder looked like wings. The word was printed on Old Olive cardstock with the use of Microsoft word and the printer. Such a fun card to make!



Still sharing some of the great Christmas gifts I received this season. Kat got me this awesome ArtBin to use with my Spellbinders. The box came with 3 magnetic sheets, but she also got me two more packs. Big thanks Kat!

I'll be sharing some more great stuff tomorrow.


Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Denise Foor Studio PA said...

Very cute, Karen. I really love it.

Denise Foor Studio PA said...

Really cute, Karen. Love your bee!