Thursday, December 27, 2012

Madness, and just Silly


I was so busy opening up the package of stamping goodies that I really didn't pay attention to the tag. Of course I made the tag for him, and yesterday morning I saw it among the other torn and ripped wrapping paper. I really laughed when I read it. Now I always thought that hubby supported my addiction....I mean stamping hobby. When I questioned him he said he was not referring to my stamps, but the Christmas season in general with all the gift buying, wrapping, and running around. I however have my doubts about this. I promptly told him my madness would never end and she who dies with the most stamps wins.



My friend Kat sent Sarah a large box filled with two boxes of hand stamped cards, and also a set of the handmade ornaments that I posted yesterday. This is a pic of her talking to Kat on the phone while opening up the gifts. Now Kat had told me that she padded the box with wrapping paper that she no longer thought she'd use........




As Sarah was pulling out the wrapping paper Jason was smoothing it out to make a blanket. He must have been feeling silly that day as he also made a hat with it.LOL

We got hit with a lot of snow yesterday. Got about 6 inches with some more on the way. Glad I don't have to go out in it.

I did something yesterday that I never do the day after Christmas...I took the tree down. I normally leave it up till the day before New Year, but for some reason I wanted to take it down early this year.

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: