Wednesday, December 19, 2012

On the 19th day of Christmas


On the 19th day of Christmas a swapper gave to me....a clipboard key chain with a matching pen. How cute is this? The clipboard was painted black then words written with white paint to make it look like a chalk board. Love it!


While shopping at Big Lots with Sarah on Monday I came across this battery operated desk clock that looks like a old timey alarm clock. Had to have it for the sewing room. After Kat gave me the vintage Paris sewing kit (for birthday), and the matching train case for Christmas...well it was just calling my name how could I not get it?

On Sunday I was working on these little hand warmers. So easy using 5x5 squares of fabric, and 5x5 squares of flannel for the inside. Filled with about 3/4 cup of rice they can be heated in the microwave for 45 seconds then slipped into coat pockets to keep hands toasty warm. They can also be popped in the freezer and used when cold is needed for sore muscles. Going to give some of them away as gifts to the family and of course I'll keep a few sets for home.

Going to be taking MIL Katie to her doctor appointment this afternoon, then I'll spend some more time visiting with her. After that its home to start making more cookies.

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: