Wednesday, December 5, 2012

On the Fifth day of Christmas


on the fifth day of Christmas a swapper sent to me Jack-o-lanterns. 
Now this was unexpected. I think maybe this swapper had some leftover treats made at a stamp camp and decided to put them in her swaps. Each one has a York Peppermint Patty inside. 
I'm not sure how these were made. Maybe a flower die cut for the pumpkin that was cut flat on one edge. Inside there is a black piece of carstock for the eyes, nose and mouth. Not at all sure how the face was made. 

While cute and well made not Christmas. Here's hoping that tomorrow's bag holds Christmas themed stuff.


Its been in the upper 60's for the past few days. We had rain yesterday but at least it was still warm. Crazy warm for us this time of year. Well the bottom has fallen out. Went down to 35 last night and not getting out of the thirties today. I'll be spending the day at home making spaghetti and meatballs. I also will be testing out the cookies that I am making for an upcoming cookie exchange. I'll let the nieces try them on Thursday for me. Ever hear of potato chip cookies? I found a Paula Dean recipe for them and thought they were interesting. I'll let you know! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: