Friday, January 4, 2013

Another Papaya Collage



Since I had not put away Papaya Collage stamp set I decided to make another card with it. 
This one also uses a new Sale-A-Bration set stamp set Vintage Verses. It has a set of four words that I really like. 
I also used a new embellishment that is in the Spring mini Designer Builder brads. Of course I had to used the natural trim, and I also used a strip of burlap that was just laying around on the floor. No really it was on the floor. I bought some burlap with the intent to make some flowers with it using some of the flower Sizzix dies. Well I never got to the flowers and the burlap was right where I left it. One of these days I'll be organized. 

Color pallet: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Vanilla, and Natural Composition Specialty Designer series paper. 

Winter is not even half over and I'm already sick of it. Way to cold here. BRRRRRRRRR. I'm dressing in layers. Only problem with that is when I'm up and cleaning I get over heated so I'm taking stuff off. I put it on and take it off. Sort of like the cat...he wants to go out, and he does for a few minutes, then he gets cold and starts pounding on the door. This goes on all day. Going to be a long winter! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: