Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chilly, and Like a Hurricane


I received this adorable card in the mail today from my friend Marianne. It made me smile! Also made me think that hey Winter isn't all bad if I get a cute card like this one. Thanks for the card Marianne!

Inside view. And I'll take the suggestion to "bundle" up!

I was reading the paper last week and came across a listing for Hurricane Names for the year 2013. Well guess what? My name is on there. So I guess I'm like a hurricane. I felt that way earlier in the week when I went on a cleaning binge. Or should that be considered a white tornado? Here is the entire list.

Andrea, Barry, Chantal, Dorian, Erin, Fernand, Gabrielle, Humberto, Ingrid, Jerry, Karen, Lorenzo, Melissa, Nestor, Olga, Pablo, Rebekah, Sebastien, Tanya, Van, and Wendy.

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: