Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Cards


My friend Kathy made a bunch of Christmas cards and sent them to me a few weeks before
Christmas.  I was just going through them again this weekend before putting them in my card boxes.
She did a wonderful job on them, and just wanted to share them on the blog.



Close up of some of them. I think there were 18 cards all together. 



Love all the embellishments and glitter paper used.  
She outdid herself! Thanks again Kat! 

We had a great warm weekend. Got up into the 60's on Saturday and in the upper 50's yesterday. Of course the warm spell has ended. We started getting rain last night. Temps won't get out of the 30's today. I'm hoping the roads don't turn into ice. Going to go babysitting this afternoon. I started another crochet project. This one will take me several months to complete. Glad I'm getting an early start on it. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: