Friday, January 18, 2013

Day of Gratitude Thank You


Another quick and easy card made with Day of Gratitude stamp set. 
Color Pallet: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, and Soft Suede.
I have enjoyed getting back to some clean and simple cards. 


Where was I yesterday with no post? I stayed more on the middle level of the house. Just to darn cold in the stamping room! 

I had to laugh the other day while getting out of the shower. I don't normally pay attention to the products in the bath tub, but I had to smile after reading the names of what I used.

Shampooed the hair with sun ripened strawberry.
Conditioned with tropical coconut
Body washed with orange and honeysuckle moisturizing beads liquid soap
And finally when I dried off I used warm vanilla sugar body lotion. 
So my body wasn't sure if I was trying to be a fruit salad, or a sugar cookie.

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This card is CAS and it is beautiful! Great Job!
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net