Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Mail


Mail person filled my mailbox with a package from Kat yesterday. She made me a stack of guy cards. How cool is that? You can never have enough guy cards. Great job on them!

She also surprised me with some cool SU embellishments, and something I really needed....a flannel pillow case for my body pillow. It was so nice to cuddle up with it last night. Thanks Kat!!!!!

I have to swing by the grocery store and do shopping today. John informed me last night that there was nothing in the house to eat. Well of course that is not entirely true. I have run out of a few things, but I can still make a meal its just that John doesn't have things that he can make for himself when he decides he's hungry at 1 in the morning. Kids. 

Also will be babysitting this afternoon. Going to try to get in a walk before I have to drive over for bus pickup. So nice to see the sunshine, and to be a bit warmer! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: