Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year, and Thank You



Happy New Year to all! Hope everyone has a wonderful new year. I know I'm looking forward to making tons of crafts this year. One of my goals is to make a scrapbook for just me. It will be a collection of photos from my youth through teen years. Been meaning to put that one together for some time now.

Also wanted to thank all my readers and followers of my blog. I enjoy blogging, and hope to continue with the blog in the coming years. I need to change my blog design so that is another goal I'll be working on.

This card uses items from the new Artisan Embellishments kit that will be in the new Spring mini catalog. The doily and flower button is from the kit. Fitting Occasion stamp set used. Color pallet: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Real Red, and Vanilla.


Special thanks to Kathy for making me this wonderful technique book as part of my Christmas gifts. She did an awesome job making the cover. Just love it! The book is full of stamping techniques. She also did full size cards to show the techniques instead of using trading card size.


This is just one of the techniques found in my book. Awesome!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: