Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Oh Hello...again


Well since I still had the stamp sets on my desk and a half sheet of white cardstock it was easy for me to make another card when I got home from babysitting. 

Color pallet: River Rock, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, white and Baja Breeze

I've been forcing myself to use some colors that I don't normally reach for. Very rarely would I select River Rock or Sahara Sand, but they are such good natural colors that I should start embracing them!
 The only layer on this card is the chevron piece. I used markers to color the image, stamped it on white then cut, and popped it up on the card. Love the large rhinestone at the bottom of the chevron. 

We are having a tropical heat wave! Well maybe not that warm but it is suppose to reach 59 today. Whoo Hoo! Need a break from the cold. And.........

Speaking of cold I read an article that during February that you can lose weight without even trying. Since February is the coldest month your body will burn extra calories just trying to stay warm. Of course won't work in states that are still warm in winter months. So I'm putting it to the test. Going chart my weight during February and see if I do lose any pounds.....I'll keep you posted. 

Off to babysitting this afternoon. Later in the day going to clean up the stamping studio as it really needs it. Still working on the afghan. Its coming along pretty well but I'm thinking I need some more yarn colors so you know what that means.....road trip to Pat Catan's on Wednesday!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: