Saturday, January 5, 2013

Poppers



I made these yesterday to go with the homemade chicken noodle soup. Yum they were good! 

Jalapeno Cream Cheese Poppers

1 8oz package cream cheese softened ( I used the less fat type)
4 oz can of chopped jalapeno peppers
1 tube crescent rolls (I used reduced fat type)
1 tablespoon sugar

Heat oven to 375
Mix the cream cheese, 1/2 of the can of peppers (drain them first), and the sugar
Open up the tube of crescents. Don't separate them. Instead unroll them and press the perforations together to seal the seams. Spread the cream cheese mixture using the back of a spoon. Roll up the crescents then cut into 32 pieces. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.



I did some housework yesterday. I'm having trouble with my cell phone. Sorry Kat the phone cut out while I was on the phone with you. Not sure if its the battery or just the phone. John told me to replace it so I may be doing that this weekend. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: