Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stylin' Snowfolk



Just had to play with another Christmas gift. Kat got the stamp set Stylin' Snowfolk. What a fun set! For this card I used some eye poppin colors.

Color Pallet: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pacific Point, and white

Now this snow lady really "Stylin" sporting these colors. I added some dazzling diamond glitter using a two way glue pen. Front of the card is embossed with Northern Flurry embossing folder.



Better view of the inside card.


We went walking yesterday then stopped by to see Skip' mom. Took her to dinner and spent the better part of the afternoon and evening with her. She was glad to have the company. Always good to visit with Katie.

My phone seemed to be working so I haven't replaced it yet. I have no idea what was going on with it the other day.

Don't have any big plans for today. Making chili, and maybe hitting the grocery store to pick up a few things for the week.

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: