Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Desiger Paper Card


I'm a little late posting today. My son had my digital camera. Kids always taking things! 
I made this card using More Amore designer paper. I like how this sheet has a saying printed on it. My cut wasn't as good as it should have been as I see that I cut part of the "a" off. 
The only stamping done is the heart in the center of the punch. Little hearts across the bottom are from the owl builder punch. Added rhinestones in the center. 

We got another 2 inches of snow, but all clear now and the sun is brightly shining! Making me feel better. I helped hubby shovel some yesterday and today I'm paying for it as my shoulder is hurting. On the plus side its my right shoulder and not my stampin arm! So I'll be able to work on some more projects this afternoon. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: