Monday, February 11, 2013

Great Time at Stamp Camp



Had a wonderful time at stamp camp yesterday. Always so good to visit with the ladies of Pleasant Hills Church. 

I have been doing some stamping with a new set Everything Eleanor. I really like the card made with Midnight Muse. The color reminds me of blue jeans. 

So I got home from the camp at 8 pm only to find that the "boys" had decided that Burbank needed a bath. The cat was wet when I walked in the door and came running to me meowing his little head off. I think he was trying to tell me just what the "boys" did to him while I was gone. 
Since they used the bathtub to wash him of course I was the one who was scrubbing the tub at 9 pm. 
I think next time I leave I'll take Burbank with me. 

I'll be off to babysit this afternoon. Still working on the afghan. Its coming along nicely. Warmer today going to be in the low 40's. I need a break, and wishing Spring would get here already!

Happy one day late Chinese New Year. I hope that "Snake" stays away from me as I was born in the year of the Rat. Don't snakes eat rats? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: