Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February


Its the 1st day of February and I receive my first Valentine's card. Big thanks Marianne! The card is beautiful and just made my day. 

And speaking of Marianne we have been chatting about the weather that we have had this week. During the course of the week we have had: Rain, Thunder storms, Freezing Rain, Sun, Warm temps that reached 64 degrees, Snow, and wind chills into the teens. Only in Ohio (and some other Northern States) can the weather change so quickly. No wonder my knees are hurting so much! The quick changes have been wreaking havoc with my arthritis.

Wonder what the Ground Hog will have to say about all this tomorrow. 

Not going out today. Not babysitting so I think I'll hunker down and try to keep warm. Since I cleaned the stamping studio earlier in the week.....I'll just enjoy messing it up again! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, here in PA we've been having the same mixed up weather as you do in OHIO. My knees and back are driving me nuts this week. Hopefully by next week we will both feel better. Loved the card that you posted today! Happy Feburary to you too!