Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just another Scrappy Day


I got out my square scrap box yesterday and made this card. 
Stamp set Blooming with Kindness.
Color Pallet: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Marina Mist. 

I had a strip of designer paper so I pleated it and used a small stapler to hold the pleats. I first stamped the flower on the crumb cake base with early espresso then added color using sponges, but I didn't like it. So I then stamped the flower on Marina Mist, and fussy cut it out and layered it over the stamped image. If you click on the photo to get a closer look you'll see that there is a Cherry Cobbler shadow going around the Marina Mist flower. 


I woke up to snow today, and it is still coming down. Wish I didn't have to babysit today as I really don't like driving in the snow. Hoping it will stop and the roads will be clear by the time I have to leave this afternoon. 

While I took the picture of the completed card I popped the disk out of the camera and it hit the floor. I didn't see where it had landed and while I tried to find it I accidentally rolled over it with my desk chair. You guessed it now the disk is not working. Had to borrow hubby's camera this morning. I'll have to get a new disk for my camera. If its not one thing....its another!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: