Friday, February 8, 2013

Two Tag Treat Holders

Making little Valentine goodies for my nieces. 


These are super easy to make with the two tag die. After cutting out the cardstock with the die I used the small heart from Hearts a Flutter Framelits to make the heart shape in the handles. 
The tags were scored along the bottom at 3/4 inch. Then overlapped and glued together at the bottom. These holders will fit a small box of Junior Mints, but I'm sure they can be adapted to hold other candy. 

The More Amore designer paper used for a band was cut at 1 3/4 by 6 inches. Then scored at 1 1/2, 2 3/8, 4 1/8, and at 5 inches. 

Busy day. Me and hubby had to drive the cars to Medina to get E checks, then off to the BMV to get new tags. After that we stopped and got lunch. He had to go to work by that time so since I was already in Medina I thought I'd swing by JoAnn's. Got a little stamp set. The weather is bad! Lots of wind, rain/snow mix. At least we are not going to get the full affect of the winter storm Nemo. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: