Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine Topper, and News from from Phil


I stopped by Hollo's paper store earlier in the week and picked up some treat bags. They measure 3 1/4 x 5. Filled them with conversation hearts and added a doily topper. Hearts are from Hearts a Flutter stamp set. Inked with VersaMark then embossed with detail white embossing powder. 

So I see the Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow this morning which means we will have an early Spring. I'm hoping he is right. I woke up to snow this morning. We are suppose to get 2 to 4 inches before the day is over. I don't plan to go out till later today so I'm still wrapped in pj's sipping on some hot coffee.

This cold weather has been really bad for my arthritis. My poor knees have just been sore. Trying to keep them warm as I have resorted to wearing thermals under my clothes. That has been helping some. 

Still working on a afghan. Making granny squares. Maybe I should start sewing some of them together soon so I keep it on my lap while I'm working.Nothing warmer than an cozy afghan. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: