Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gift Giver Luck Card


Well while I've been busy making Easter stuff I forgot all about St. Patrick's Day. 
Color Pallet: Gumball Green, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, White, Vanilla

Stamp set is retired now called Gift Givers. The "L is for Luck" is from Occasions Alphabet. 
Background on Daffodil Delight cardstock was made with Argyle Sizzix embossing folder. The gumball green paper was leftover I had from the Christmas designer paper. 
Painted the little coins with gold lame Smooch ink. 
The gold thread is long since retired from SU. Wish they would bring it back! I did hoard a few rolls I know I'll run out sometime. 

We were suppose to get snow the other day but it didn't happen. Thankfully! I want to push forward till Spring....and speaking of Spring it is only 13 days away! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: