Friday, March 22, 2013

Look no Greeting


I have a very hard time making cards that do not have a greeting on the front. 
This one works for me as I used French Script background, and even though there is no "greeting" I do have words on the front. 
Color Pallet: White, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Old Olive
I used sponge daubers to add color to the embossed flowers. 

I am trying very hard to stay positive, but its getting really hard to do when you wake up in the morning and its a cold 19 degrees. BRRRRRR. Snow was falling pretty hard yesterday evening on my way home from babysitting. I think that darn groundhog should be shot, skinned and thrown in a crockpot. Early Spring....I don't think so. 
 
Other than the cold I've been having a good week. Went on the anti inflammatory medication that the doctor gave me and that seems to be helping with the knee pain. I've been able to workout on the recumbent bike, and continue with the leg strengthening excises.  Looking forward to getting on the scale on Sunday. Wish me luck!

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Karen,

I love how you did this card. Can you tell me how you did it?

Thanks

Robbie
robbierubala@gmail.com

Krafting Karen said...

Thank Robbie. First I cut the vanilla layer to 5 1/4 x 4. Then I ran it though with the flower embossing folder. Next I laid the framlit over the cardstock and cut around it with exacto knife. I then use a small pair of scissors to cut around the flowers. Sponge dauber used to add color. Hope that helps!