Monday, March 25, 2013

Mailable Monday #4


Sometimes I forget that I own designer paper. This one I really did forget. I was looking through the SU Spring mini catalog and thinking to myself I really should get the Tea for Two designer paper. While looking through my paper wouldn't you know I had bought this paper and completely forgot that I did! I must be getting old! 

One of the papers has large circles like the ones on the card. I used a 1 3/4 circle punch to punch them out. After layering them on the card I used a paper piercing template to pierce around the larger circles. Now the paper piercing supplies that I have are very well neglected. Don't ask me why as I'm not really sure. I love the look of paper piercing so its not that. I'm going to strive to use my templates more in the future. 
They do give cards a bit of a pop without having all the layers so they are great to use for mailable cards! 
I used a thin strip of the paper to add to the bottom to highlight the greeting. Who needs ribbon? (well I do) A strip of designer paper works just as good without all the bulk. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: