Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mixed Bunch Flowers, Silly Cat


Now these are fun to make and oh so Spring like! 
Stamp set Mixed Bunch.
Color Pallet: Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, White
Punches: Modern label for leaves, and Blossom 

The bottom layer is a solid color cardstock. The flower were stamped on white. Leaves are sandwiched in between. I only glued the center of the flowers together so I could pouf up the top layer and give the flowers some dimension.Centers are pastel wrapped Rolos. These are held in place with glue dots. And speaking of glue dots.............


My cat Burbank is just silly. Here he is in my scrap garbage in the stamping studio. He loves the paper strip that the mini glue dots come on. 


He'll dig it out and drag it around the room. Of course I'll grab it from him and play with him. 
Silly cat, but he is my baby. 

We got some more snow yesterday morning, but it didn't amount to much. So if March comes in like a lion its suppose to go out like a lamb. Here is hoping as I'm sick of winter!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: