Saturday, March 30, 2013

Playing with Canvas


Another thing I've been meaning to work with is the creative canvas in the Spring mini SU catalog. 
First I cut some pieces out using Hearts a Flutter Framlits. 
Next I sprayed the banners with Tangerine Tango, and Pacific Blue ink. The ink was mixed in misting bottles with rubbing alcohol.
To speed things up I used the heat tool to dry off the banners after they were misted. 
Frayed the edges of the banners and stamped on the images. 
Happy Birthday at the bottom was embossed with white powder. 
I like that the canvas is fabric that is thin enough to be punched using punches, or with the framlits, and Big Shot dies. 
Color Pallet: Pacific Blue, White, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
Stamp sets: A fitting Occasion, and Perfectly Penned. 
 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: