Thursday, March 28, 2013

Quick Update

Sorry I have not posted in a few days. Have not been feeling well. I did visit the doctor yesterday morning. She has started the process to see if our insurance company will cover the gel shots for my right knee. She did give me a different med to help with the inflammation. Hoping it will help.

My son John re-formatted my laptop which was another reason why I have not been on the computer in a few days.

I was going to make turkey for Easter this coming Sunday but didn't get to the store to pick one up. At this point I will need to get a fresh turkey to make or change my mind again and just make a ham. Can't decide.

On the upside I lost 2.6 this week. I forgot to share that on Monday like I normally do. And on the upside again our weather is suppose to get warmer. They are calling for temps in the 40's over the weekend and dare I dream that maybe it will reach the 50's next week.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: