Friday, April 5, 2013

Good Will Finds


I have been looking a very long time for a old Train case. I finally found one a few months ago while Goodwill Shopping with John. This one is in excellent condition. Cost 8 dollars.

 
 Inside view. It has a mirror and a tray. 
Now you might want to know what I intend to do with the train case now that I have one. 
Very simple. Going to alter it into a craft case. Going to use decoupage to cover the outside of the case. 
I'll post when it is finished. Won't be starting the project for a bit. Want to wait till it gets warm enough to do it outside on the deck.


Another great find glass wheat snack trays with matching cups. These came in a set of four. Since there were two sets I got one for me and one for Sarah. They were made by Federal Glass right here in Ohio back in the late 30's early 40's


Here is how the cup sits on the tray. Cost 4 dollars for a set of 4. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: