Monday, April 1, 2013

Mailable Monday #5


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I was good and stayed on my diet plan. Go me! 

For today's mailable Monday I used Tone on Tone technique. 
Color Pallet: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Base card Vanilla
First I used a stipple brush and Baja Breeze ink. I stippled over the base card leaving some of the vanilla cardstock showing. 
Next I inked the stamp up with Baja Breeze and stamped on the card. 
The layer is 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
The same background stamp was inked with Not Quite Navy and stamped on the layer. Stipple brush used to add more Not Quite Navy ink, and edges were also sponged with same color. This layer was popped on the card.
Bottom panel is 1 inch by 4 1/4. This was stamped with Not Quite Navy ink with Perfectly Penned stamp set. 
This really is two techniques in one, Spotlighting, and Tone on Tone.
Weigh in - lost 2.8
so to date I have taken 32 pounds of pressure off my knees. YAY


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: