Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bee Notes


I found a clear A2 size box and decided to turn it into a gift. 
First I made the card pack using white base cards that were embossed with the Hexagon folder. 
Next I used the little bee from Postage Collection stamp set. 
I also used Label love stamp set, and matching punch. 


I flattened the clear box and ran it through the embossing folder. 
Belly band is Coastal Cabana cardstock that was also embossed with the same folder.
Along with the cards I inserted some brown shreddy paper and added a Burt's Bees lip balm. 
So happy how it came out!
Now who to give it to?

My weight loss inspiration for the day:

 "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key."
 ~Lyrics from Already Gone, performed by the Eagles for their 1974 On the Border album

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: