Sunday, July 14, 2013

Christmas in July Week!


Temps are soaring into the low 90's here all week, so I thought it would be a perfect time for my annual
Christmas in July week!

How about a little Mosaic Madness for a Christmas card.

I first stamped the images on Always Artichoke with the same ink. Use the matching punch to punch out 9. 
Soft Suede used for the tree trunk. 
The topper was inked and stamped on So Saffron. 
More Merry Messages used for the greeting. 
Base card is Real Red.

Big thanks to my friend Joe. He made a new header for my blog.
I decided that the blog needed a "face" lift. I also played with the colors and font for the posts.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I'd love your input! 


Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Karen,
I like the new cubes, font & colors. I think the background with the cubes should be a little softer. Other than that it looks great and so do YOU!!!!

Love,
Kat

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks bunches!