Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Birthday John!


Happy Birthday to my son John.
Today is his 25th birthday. 
Why is it that its his birthday yet I'm the one who is feeling older? 

I waited till the last minute to make this card. Actually I made it last night around 9 pm.

As I was headed down to the stamping studio John asks me what I'm doing. Told him I was going to make a birthday card. He goes....who for. 
I told him it was for him. 
He goes....you don't have to make me a card.
I told him I have all that stamping stuff of course I was making him a card, and I enjoy making cards.
He goes....so is the card for me or is it for you. 
 I just laughed at this, and told him it was for both of us. 

Very happy birthday to the greatest son a mom could have! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: