Monday, July 29, 2013

Mailable Monday #21


I'm so happy to show you this card today! 
 
First I cut a A2 size card then centered the 4th largest Window Frames framelits on the front of the card and ran it through the Big Shot. 
Next I cut one Lattice die from white cardstock. 
On the four points of the lattice I added a mini glue dot then adhered it to the back of the cut out shape on the card front. 
I cut the same size Window Frame from Winter Frost designer paper and glued that to the inside card so it could be seen through the lattice opening. 
Festive Flurry smallest snowflake was inked with Island Indigo cut out and popped 
on the upper corner. 
Greeting from More Many Messages. 
 
 
Here is how the card looks standing up and partially open. 
So very pretty! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: