Friday, July 12, 2013

Secret Garden and Scored Background


Sometimes I forget I own Simply Scored and that it can be used for other things besides scoring an A2 card at the 4 1/4 inch mark. 

For this card I scored the vanilla layer 5 times at 1/4 intervals in both directions. Gave some great interest to the boring vanilla layer. I then added the greeting and a flower and leaf from Secret Garden. 

Color Palette: Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, vanilla, and Perfect Plum.
The word embossing folder is from Cuttlebug. Since the folder is in Portrait set up I had to run the cardstock through twice to make it suitable for the landscape style I needed for the Pistachio layer. 
I think the only other thing I'll be adding to this card is a pearl to the flower center. I think it needs a bit of bling.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: