Saturday, July 27, 2013

Smoky Snowflakes


I love the new Smoky Slate cardstock and ink from SU. Even better than the new designer paper in the Holiday mini has this in the color palette. 
I embossed the layer with Northern Flurry. The strip of designer paper is Winter Frost. 
I stamped the small flake with Island Indigo and cut out with the matching die. 
In the center of the flake I used a small vintage faceted button then added a rhinestone on top of it. 
The layer was popped over the base card and the edges were rounded with corner rounder.
Greeting is from More Merry Messages stamp set.

The VC Rockers are having a new catalog blog hop. You can visit them here
My card isn't really new thing from 2013/2014 catalog, but I am using new things from the upcoming Holiday Mini.

Stamping trails
Karen

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Fabulous card. I love the use of the papers and simply put, it just pops! Beautiful.

Carey said...

Wonderful job. I love what you have done.

Carey and Roscoe

Loni said...

Great project; such a wide variety of products that we carry! Great blend of new with old. Thanks for sharing!