Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge Got Inked


Perfect Blend stamp set has met with Gorgeous Grunge. 

Love the stamps in both sets. 

Color Palette: Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede. 
Designer paper Afternoon Picnic
After stamping the cup on Soft Suede I cut out the center band then ran that through the paper crimper. 
OMG I've used the crimper twice in one month! If a stamping tool had feelings I'm sure it would be jumping up and down for joy as I had not used it for along time. (can you say vintage dust? I knew you could)

Well the black ants are taking over the house, so we will be bug bombing the house today. JOY!!!!! Don't really like to do it, but I don't like the bugs either.

Saying prayers for cousin Chris who went to the hospital yesterday to have a heart transplant. Chris is in his early 20's, and we have been praying for the transplant for him. Speedy recovery Chris! Love ya!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Karen!! I just bought the Perfect Blend stamp set from a lady in my stamp club because she accidentally bought two. I keep my catalog marked to prevent my doing the very same thing!! I've been reading your blog the past few days and I just wanted to compliment your stamping style!! Thank you, Cynthia Tuttle

Krafting Karen said...

thanks Cynthia! Always love to get feedback on the blog. I keep my catty marked as well for what I have. But of course that didn't stop me from miss placing the butterfly embosslit and I bought it again. Of course I found it a month later! LOL Enjoy Perfect Blend it is a fun stamp set to play with