Monday, August 5, 2013

Mailable Monday #22


Super simple no layer card today for Mailable Monday. 

Base card white. 
Stamp set On the Grid, Summer Silhouettes, and Simply Sketched. 

I used a ink pad for this card that I have not opened since forever, Rich Razzleberry.
 I do like this color, and I should be using it more, but I have my favorite color palette that I tend to gravitate to. Every once in awhile I break away from my norm and expand my color horizons.

On the Grid is a background stamp that I inked with Smokey Slate
Stems were inked with Pear Pizzazz.  Greeting and flower tops inked with Rich Razzleberry.

Even though this card has no layers the background stamp gives the card depth and the illusion of texture.

Just also wanted to wish my dear friend Marianne a very happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!




Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: