Monday, August 19, 2013

Mailable Monday #24


Today I have 3 guy cards for Mailable Monday.
I was going through some of my vintage sets and came across Sail Away and decided to use it. 


The boat was inked with Jet Black StazOn and stamped on white base card
Used Baja Breeze marker to highlight the waves, birds, and bottom of boat
More Mustard ink with blender pen used for the sail
Top panel is Wild Wasabi, and a little strip of Night of Navy


Here the ship was inked with Midnight Muse and stamped on Crumb Cake base card.
I used the Stamp-a-ma-Jig to stamp two more boats with Crumb Cake ink. 
Added three pennants using Well Worn designer paper. Greeting was stamped at the top. 


Base card is Pool Party, but I trimmed part of the bottom front of the card off and used the scallop border punch across the shorter part of the card front. 
I then added a white panel, and Soft Suede panel that was also punched with the scallop border. 
Ship was inked with Island Indigo. 
I used the new Chalk Marker from the Holiday mini catalog to color the sail. 
If you haven't ordered the chalk marker yet I would strongly recommend you add it to your stamping collection. Gives a nice watercolor look. The tip is broader than the white gel marker, and dries at once. 
I think I'll have to order another one just to have as a back up.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: