Saturday, August 24, 2013

Simply Pressed Clay and Molds


So I'm using the Simply Pressed Blossom mold to make flowers. 
I was worried that after I made a batch...(cause let face it these things are worse than potato chips.....you can't make just one!)...that I would have trouble identifying what color I used.
 Also what if I decided to make a batch of these pretty flowers to give as gifts? The recipient may not know what color they are. That would never do!
So I turned them over and used a ink pen to write down the color. Problem solved! 

Now you must excuse me as I'm finding it hard to put the clay down....I must make more!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Hi Karen, I had the same problem when I started molding the clay flowers. I opened my first pouch of clay and I began wondering 'what if?' You know, 'what if' I don't get my pouch sealed, 'what if' it goes bad or 'what if' it gets moldy?? So, I used up the entire pouch just so that I wouldn't lose it somehow.